Stern ensures that your privacy is kept. All interactions with clients and our company are strictly confidential and no private information is ever passed on to any third party entities.
- By registering with Stern our clients understand that any and all private information which is collected is gathered only to ensure their safety. The collected private information is only used by our company in order to confirm the client’s identity and ensure the security of his/her deposits and trading account.
Our strict privacy procedures are in place to help us verify the client’s identity and protect against fraud, money laundering and offer a secure trading experience.
- When a client registers at Stern he/she adheres to provide us with true and accurate identity information. Trading is admissible only when performed on own behalf and is prohibited if considered, in any way, of fraudulent nature or as serving to impersonate a different individual.
- No personal information is ever disclosed by Stern to any third party. The only exceptions to this rule are when:
- A client provides written consent to transfer personal information to a third party.
- A requirement by law is made.
- A verification analysis is required to ensure the client’s personal account and information.
- Our clients confirm that interactions between all clients and Stern are kept on file for the resolution of any disputes if such may arise. By registering and using the Stern platform, its services, and products, the client agrees to the use of all or any part of the information which he/she supplies pertaining to their trading account, transactions made and interactions performed with the company, by the company.
- Stern uses the latest data protection technology in order to ensure that all client personal information is kept confidential. We protect our client’s personal information by continuously upgrading our security and updating our data protection policy.
- In the benefit of offering additional information about Stern and the objective to serve our clients better, the company may contact clients occasionally either by phone or email. This service is granted primarily in order to give clients more information about financial markets and online trading. However, sometimes a contact might be made in order to offer our clients exceptional promotions and periodic benefits. By default, all clients consent to receiving this type of contact by the company when they register and agree to the Stern terms and conditions of use. If a client wishes to not receive this contact service, he/she might inform the company by email or phone call and no such service by the company will be granted again.